Posted by: Tjoklits | 2009-01-26

Hi there,
I recently started taking RAMPIL 5 MG Capsules and I have noticed a marked decrease in my need to urinate and decreased volume. When I do its green in colour. I know some drugs can cause kidney and urological changes but I was wondering if I should be concerned about the lack of urine and/or the colour change. I still drink about 2 litres of water per day, don’ t drink any coffee or tea, gas drinks or fruit juices –  I stick to non-carbonated and non flavoured water... I also have not been eating green foods or asparagus in the last 3 days.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Abnormal renal function have been reported in a very small group of ramipril (the active) users, and I'd therefor advise consulting your doctor today still.