Question
Posted by: Jamila | 2010/08/30

ramadan and anal sex

I am religious married woman observing fast in ramadan.
Sometimes my hubby come home drunk and have anal sex with me. Is it ok for muslim couple to enjoy anal sex in ramadan ?

Generally speaking, in any couple, it is OK to enjoy anal sex IF both partners enjoy it and feel OK about it. Whether it is OK for a Muslim couple during Ramadan, is a religious question, and you'd need to ask an Imam or other expert on Muslim custom. If your husband is getting drunk, he doesn't sound like a concerned and observant Muslim.

7

Jamila is a bored lonely and pathetic idiot always looking for attention by asking ridiculous questions and pretending to be a muslim.Just ignore ''it''

Posted by: Junior | 2010/08/31

Religion is confusing you guys.Do what you want to do, when you die you die! You don''t come back as a shark or goat etc. and you surely don''t meet up in the sky and sing for eternity.

Reply to Junior
Posted by: Beth | 2010/08/31

U r not to have sex in ramadan and ur culture no drinking but hey u r human after all...

Reply to Beth

Posted by: Maria | 2010/08/30

I''m puzzled why you are asking this question on this forum, unless you believe that the Cybershrink is Muslim?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: LOL | 2010/08/30

What a laugh! Is drinking alcohol in the Muslim faith not prohibited full stop? Different strokes for different folks!

Reply to LOL
Posted by: anon | 2010/08/30

Now I''ve heard it all!

Reply to anon