Question
Posted by: David | 2010/01/27

Racist practices in an international company

Hi there,

The Management of my international company is practicing old regime racist laws. I would like to lodge a complaint with the department of labour. What would the procedure be (would they send someone out to the company or do I need to see them) and do you have any contact details. I have kept a written track record of various incidents and practices. Also would there be an option of doing it anon?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: RACIST PRACTICES IN AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

You may certainly lodge a claim with the department of labour. This is the recommended route. You do not have to ask the Inspectors to divulge your identity.