Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-01-28

Racism

Hi CS
I posted a long msg about my total hate for most African people and the way they interact with others and amoung themselves.
Their ill manners and the nose pulling thing that they make or whatever it is they do instead of blowing their noses.
The nose thing im not generalising about but everthing else is true.
The noisy, smell and in the workplace most arrogant.
Why could i not post it? I never cursed, all i done was view my opinions... why could it no tbe posted...

Why on earth should it be posted ? This is a specific psychiatric information service, not an open blog. Its not a place to post your opinions, racial or otherwise. You have a right to HOLD most opinions you may fancy, but there are some limits on how and where you express hem. Your own inability to epress yourself gramatically or to spell properly would annoy others, but expressing such annoyance isn't what this forum is here for.
I am deleting several useless and inappropriate racist comments from this thread.
"Total Hate" for any group of people is not rational or justifiab;l, and only generates further hatred and misery. Se a counsellor and work ou your own problems. Over-generalizing is a really bad habit. Has it ever occurred to you that some of your behaviour might be similarly offensive to many other people ?

39
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-02

This is for WONDER.

I was just WONDERING, how would you people feel if we had to go and kill all your elderly people. Like when your people went to the White farmers land and brutally killed them. How can 1 have the guts to stand in front of someone and just kill them, You really got to have no heart to do that. How the hell, or what influences were you given, to do such things.

Written in the bible " I SHALL NOT KILL" .
Now wonder why GOD is punishing the world.

JUDGEMENT DAY will come, and HE will judge.

Posted by: DWE | 2009-01-30

TO " WONDER" 
I NEVER THOUGHT I' D SAY THIS BUT BY READING YOUR COMMENT YOU PORTRAIT EXACTLY WHAT AND WHO YOU ARE. NOT EVEN ANIMALS RAPE AND KILL JUST FOR THE FUN!!!! HOPE YOU TRY ME ONEDAY....WILL BE YOUR LAST!!!

Reply to DWE
Posted by: DODDY | 2009-01-29

Has any of you guys heard of this one?

When a black person is sick and off work - they are lazy, when it is a white person its the doctors orders.

When its black people deserving the post its called affirmative action, when its white people its eligibility.

When a black employee family member dies its negligence when its white people it is with deepest sympathy.

When its time for promotions blacks deserve it on grounds of an equity scale and policy and when its whites its a matter of excellence and competency.

During a work-maternity leave, for blacks it means unwanted pregnancy and for whites it is a family compliment.

A normal work- leave for blacks means too much absenteeism while for whites break is necessary.

When Blacks reason through facts its called aggression while in whites its called logic.

When black people are having FLU at work its AIDS but when its white people having flu its a change of season.

Monday absenteeism for blacks means hangover but for whites it means not feeling well.

When black people eat satisfactory during work related events its greed and cannibalism BUT if its whites its just taking a break from a diet.

If its black people leaving work for greener pastures its quitting the job But if its whites it means better prospects and challenges.

In blacks lack of knowledge means ignorance and in whites its called not informed.

IS IT NOT SO? I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to DODDY
Posted by: Hi | 2009-01-29

What really makes me cross is that there are people out there that are only given the position of a ob, based on their colour. I to have a range of friends, different shapes, sizes, colour... I just say that we need to get more people with qualifications (not the ones that they can buy), no matter what race you are, but as long as you have the qualifications.

Reply to Hi
Posted by: To Info | 2009-01-29

What you said is the begining part of a joke. The last line of the joke is - Michael jackson must be kicking his ass-. :-)

Reply to To Info
Posted by: Shaz | 2009-01-29

Out of curiousity, is this the same Kelly that had unprotected sex with her bf and is worried that she might be preggies?

If it is then I rest my case!

As for the rest you, I would recommend that you all take a good look at yourselves and think about where you fit in in this whole picture. Some whites had some nasty things to say as well as some blks on here, so in all honesty it doesn' t make you any better than this Kelly. Each to their own. I don' t judge people based on their colour. You get bad apples in all colours, shapes and sizes so to say one race is better than the other is quite immature. SA needs all its people regardless of colour, so the sooner you learn to accept each other the better. In fact, that would make this world a better place.

Good luck to all of you!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Naomi | 2009-01-29

This thread definitely proves that there are stupid white,black and coloured people in S.A.Such a coincidence that all the ignorant stupids from 3 diffrenet races decided to log on to health24 at the same time.See just how much you ignorant beings have in common???
I feel sorry for every single one of you,afrikaner,kelly,proud white gal,white and proud,TT and KT...you have more in common than you actually see,so why not become friends and talk about hatred,ignorance and stupidity!!!!!!!!Congrats to the sensible people who tried to knock some sense into this ignorant bunch.

Reply to Naomi
Posted by: kelly | 2009-01-28

Eish PEOPLE!by the way in not white im coloured!
Why you just assume im white.
and i don' t hate blacks just the way they are, the things they do and the way the behave
WOW!

Reply to kelly
Posted by: ???? | 2009-01-28

White n proud - u wish - after apartheid they were retrenched cos they were in senior positions with only Std 6 to Std 8 qualifications. U hav selective memory. U were spoon fed all these years n now that da spoon is being shared - u hav become bitter. Lighten up oops shud rather have said darken up a bit cos u def not gonna beat us so u betta join us. LOL

Reply to ????
Posted by: White and proud | 2009-01-28

To TT yOU TALK ABOUT POOR WHITE PEOPLE DRIVING OLD CARS MY FRIEND WORKS FOR ONE OF THE REPO DEPT OF A BANK AND EVERY DAY THEY TAKE CARS BACK FROM THE RICH BLACKS THAT IS USE TO GETTING THINGS FOR NOTHING NOEW THEY HAVE TO PAY AND THEY DONT, YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT TO LEARN ABOUT BEING CIVIL AND THOSE WHO TALKED ABOUT DANVILLE THOSE PEOPLE MIGHT BE POOR BUT THEY ARE THE BRAINS AND QUALIFIED PEOPLE WHICH WAS LAID OFF TO MAKE SPACE FOR YOU GUYS TO TAKE OVER THEIR JOBS, WHICH WAS PROVEN YOU CANNOT DO TAKE ESKOM AS AN EXAMPLE, NO SKILLS. AND WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS BACK ON THE STREETS IN A FEW YEARS WHEN COPE SORTS YOU OUT. VIVA ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE, YOU MADE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS, LETS START WITH THE MATRIC RESULTS....

Reply to White and proud
Posted by: Lee | 2009-01-28

I feel sorry for some of the small minded people on this posting - learn tolerance and learn to accept people as they are. South Africa has come a long way and all I can say to all those people who cannot tolerate other creeds and races is if you dont like SA - get out. We are better without your negativity!!!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Google | 2009-01-28

viva info viva. brilliant my brother / sister.

Reply to Google
Posted by: Angie | 2009-01-28

I am actually really sad for you Kelly. It must be terrible living in your world filled with so much hatred.
Learn to live and love. We are all human, and hatred is a wasted emotion!
Best of Luck with healing your soul!

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Wonder | 2009-01-28

No wonder u get killed in ur houses like animals u whiteppl.....they are coming for u,to rapeu,and attack in every brutal way.U will never live in peace in our country...we are coming for u.

Reply to Wonder
Posted by: Info | 2009-01-28

The 2 most powerful politicians in the world are black.
The best golfer in the world is black.
The fastest racing golfer in the world is black.
The best female tennis players in the world are black.
The man in charge of our finances here in SA,the man whose signature is on every note money.....is also BLACK.

U might think that ur better than us but ur not.......so get over urself.We are here to stay.

Reply to Info
Posted by: cally | 2009-01-28

Oh my gosh people. This is the reason there' s so much hatred and such racial divisions still in existence. Everyone has the right to be treated with respect, and it appears from all these comments that there is precious little respect for others. Grow up, and treat others the way you would like to be treated. You may be surprised at how people will respond positively when you are pleasant.

Reply to cally
Posted by: TT | 2009-01-28

Its not white man' s country, white people stole this country from us(african). Shame some white people they are so poor, they drive old cars, they even beg from the streets and many more will joing them soon.

Reply to TT
Posted by: lelo | 2009-01-28

Your parents have taught you so bad i hope you dont pass it on to your kids as this is a very seriuos mental and psycological disorder that does not have a cure. God bless you...You need a prayer

Reply to lelo
Posted by: ???? | 2009-01-28

White proud gal - have you ever seen a monkey' s behind? It is just as red as yours - It' s a pity their bodies are covered with hair .... cos we wud have noticed the resemblance

Reply to ????
Posted by: Google | 2009-01-28

White proud gal

God bless your soul

Reply to Google
Posted by: Poppy | 2009-01-28

Who the -|- you think you are in the first place ,Wake up and smell the coffee, there are white people who dies of Aids too. you poor bitch!

Reply to Poppy
Posted by: yeah | 2009-01-28

White people in SA are just little number which go down to ZERO by 2014 as their immigrating solution will help us get our country back...so i am not worried about them...they can get annoyed for all i care...and poor the ones are in danger of hunger and starvation as our government dont give a damn about them...so leave if you have money or you gonna stink more than you claim my people are.

Reply to yeah
Posted by: Andi | 2009-01-28

This IS the white man' s country you monkey.
You would still be walking around in tiger skin underpants if it werent for us building this country, just for the criminals and rapists to come f*ck it up again.

Reply to Andi
Posted by: White proud gal | 2009-01-28

But you Black sh*ts can ditch and talk crap about us whites on your HIV forum?!?! Who the f*ck to you think you are?? Don' t worry, aids will wipe the whole lot of you rubbish out.

Reply to White proud gal
Posted by: KT | 2009-01-28

White Proud gal &  Kelly go back to your country you piss of shit.

Bayasinyela ezizonto ezi ziyalamba and ziyanuka futhi.

Reply to KT
Posted by: White proud gal | 2009-01-28

As soos as black people start behaving in a civilised manner, I will treat them that way.
Animals I tell you, animals,
You can take the monkey out the jungle, but not the jungle out the monkey....

Reply to White proud gal
Posted by: black chick | 2009-01-28

For a white person to look or clean and not to smell..who does the cleaning for them...if one can check most white people' s sneakers or tekkies that they wear...damn...they are so dirty and its because they dont have black maids to clean after them.....to show how confused you are...you asking who said you are white and yet you still say you have black friends...get over yourself or leave the country and hope to vote.

Reply to black chick
Posted by: pissed off | 2009-01-28

u guys r so racist and u cant even hide dat.u dnt hav a reasons behind u r hatred on the blacks.u cant stand the fact that blacks r better dan u.maybe is tym to open ur eyes and accept dat blacks r better than u.in actual facts whites stings even if the caan bath thousands tym the stings period.and dnt take care of themselves.

Reply to pissed off
Posted by: LM | 2009-01-28

Go and hang yourself bitch, Africans are here to stay like or not.

Reply to LM
Posted by: snakeman | 2009-01-28

ek vat dit so jy kry goeie witmense en slegte wit mense net so ok met swart mense......en ja ek is wit,maar ek het goeie swart vriende ok....hulle is sharp sharp!!! :)))

Reply to snakeman
Posted by: ??? | 2009-01-28

Kelly - There are a lot of white people doing exactly what u r describing - eva been to Danville in Pretoria ..... Do yourself a favour u haven' t seen nuttin yet.

We are all human n u r no better than me n I no better than u but u r def generalising.

Reply to ???
Posted by: Google | 2009-01-28

Viva Cybershrink viva! Amandla!

Reply to Google
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-01-28

Did i say im white...?
Im not an old white women still living in the "  old aparteid times"  nor am i white trash...
Why assume i am white? Because you just suppose it would only be a white person to not like a black person.
I honestly am not a racist! I have black friends, those that i have are part of the 2% that are like most other people and not like most africans are.I also agree that in most races religion etc there are those that are dirty and smell and pick there noses but that would be like few apart but with African people its the total opp. where the good ones are few and far apart.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Pamela | 2009-01-28

Hi Google,

Please ignore Vera and Kelly, they are white trash! Not all white are as cold hearted as they are :)

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Lee | 2009-01-28

Kelly, You need to learn to be tolerant of other people - there are lots of different cultures and creeds and each one has the right to be here. Stop being so negative - because you are ' fixating'  on your hate for another race. You are also generalising - in every race there are peole whos hygiene is non-existant and who do disgusting things like nose-picking etc., in public. Learn to love and accept yourself as you are then surely you will learn to accept others regardless of their colour or creed.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Pamela | 2009-01-28

I agree with Whatever!

I bet Vera and Kelly must be still living in the " old aparteid times"  I so disagree with them, and how dare they put such a bad label to the other decent whites out there.

Vera and Kelly, I bet you are white trash, because no decent human being will degrade another like you did!!!!!!!!!

Go find something else constructive to do, like seeing a shrink. But wait, you' re already on the right forum  )

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: mmmm | 2009-01-28

" total hate"  does that type of hatred ever end or heal?

hatred is a disease.....

Reply to mmmm
Posted by: Afrikaner | 2009-01-28

They' ve deleted many a post i' ve put. Trust me this one will go to. You see this is a free country and you can speak your mind as long as they like what you speak. Be careful tho, they have deleted me off this site for a day or to...

Reply to Afrikaner
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2009-01-28

Kelly if you wanted to post something like that why didn' t you post it elsewhere. Yes you have the right to your opinions and all the but the Bill of Rights also says that people have the right to their human dignity and right now you are really overstepping your rights as a human being.

Why don' t you stop degrading Black people and look at yourself first. You might as well first clean up infront of your own door before you clean up in front of somebody elses.

And in anycase Apartheid stoped 14 YEARS AGO. So either get on the band wagon or jump off and live a lonely life.

Reply to Angel Eyes