Question
Posted by: Adele | 2011-05-05

Raad asb!

Goeie dag!

Ek het so bietjie raad nodig groot asb. Ek het so 10kg opgetel na my twee swangerskappe en wil baie graag weer my lyf terug kry ekt n tredmill en oefen fiets en wil weet hoe ek hulle kan gebruik om so bietjie weer in " shape"  te kom. Eks al vir n geruime tydjie weens gesondheid redes op n gesonde dieet.

Enige raad sal opreg waardeer word.

Baie baie dankie

Adele

Hi Adele

My advice is to check out the programmes on the site: http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347.asp

Here, any programme that you feel you're most likely to enjoy is the one to do - the key is consistency and longevity. That means doing it for long enough to see an impact, so these one month programmes, not the best. Rather find enjoyment and then get into it for the long run (or cycle, or swim, whichever you feel is best for you!)

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011-05-12

Hi Adele

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc