Posted by: jodie | 2009-02-17

Raad asb

Kan iemand my help. Ek is nie op enige voorbehoed pille nie, maar my siklus is nooit dieselfde nie. Soos byvoorbeeld, dan begin ek die 20ste, die volgende mnd die 17de of dan sommer die 15de!! Wat veroorsaak dit??

This sounds normal. The average cycle is 28 days, which would mean that you start 3 days earlier each month.

Posted by: Mrs. Ackles | 2009-02-18

I agree, a normal cycle can be anything from (I think) 25 - 34 days. And yes, you should count like Me suggested.

Reply to Mrs. Ackles
Posted by: Me | 2009-02-17

Did you work out how many days there is between the 1st day of your last period and the 1st day of you new period. You are not supplose to start on the same day (i.e 20th) of every month

Reply to Me