Question
Posted by: blossom | 2009/05/21

R S I

I have been a dtp operator for over 20 years now, and after developing some arthritis in my right hand finger, I now have extreme pain from my hand into my elbow. Is this RSI and what can I do?

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Blossom,
RSI is very likely but other diagnosis need to be considered in your line of work. I would recommend you consult your nearest osteopath for a proper musculoskeletal and ergonomic assessment. Osteopathy offers a very hands on approach for this type of problem.
For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath