Question
Posted by: Tania | 2010-01-27

R

How effective is the twist and shape stepper in losing weight. Don't want to buy any bulky machines

Hi Tania

I think if you compare it to nothing at all, then of course it has benefits. However, I remain sceptical that it's better than other forms of cardio like walking, jogging and cycling.

I also have doubts that it's sustainable in the longer term. So as a tool to aid with exercise, yes, for sure, but as a single focus, I'm not 100% sure it's the best option.

I'd be looking to make it part of a regular exercise routine, maybe a one or two a day workout. For the rest, walking, jogging are probably the best. ANd don't forget diet, whihc is the most effective of all!

Good luc