Posted by: Monica | 2009-01-14

&quot Vaginal-sweating / constant wetness" 

Hi Doc,

I am constantly wet, as if I am sweating from my vagina. This is an everyday irritation. I get so wet, my pants are always wet and that causes chafing, which is very painfull and uncomfortable. Together with the wetness, there is quite an odour. I only wear cotton panties, not g-strings, wear only pants made from natural fabrics or denim, shower twice daily.
I do not have any STD' s, and the problem persists whether I am sexually active or not.

PLEASE HELP!!!!thanks

It sounds like an infection. See your doctor to diagnose exactly what it is.

Posted by: Pumpkin | 2009-01-15

Is it not an yeast infection?

Reply to Pumpkin
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-15

That is why as a woman you must always wear a panty liner. Try it and see if it helps.

I for one cannot live without a pantyliner!