Posted by: CP Mom | 2009-03-19

&quot Toasted" 

Hi Dear CS

Nê  can now make her own " toasted"  - isnt that great?

The other night she was saying this word and I did not understand so I told her SHOW ME. She took bread out put it in the toaster and took quite a while to push the button down - then she took it out - took out butter and a knife, spread butter all over the counter top and on the toast...and she said " see mommy I can, it' s easy - toasted" 

Very chuffed with herself...this is now a child who' d never walk, talk or anything!

Hows your kitty-cat? must be a bit kitty by now?

Love Mom

Delighted to hear of Ne's new achievements ! As the new cat was rescued, we're not certain of her birthday, but she may be approaching one year. Still something of a walking cactus as regards her tendency to scratch affectionately and then look amazed when you yelp. She might enjoy a little of that "toasted", but only if it had cheese spread on it.

Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-03-19

Sorry forgot to say that was 7 words in one sentence!!!! for the last year she' s never said more than 6 words per sentence!

Reply to CP MOM