Posted by: Mr G | 2009-06-01

&quot Squirting orgasm"  instructions

Sorry to only reply now with the instructions, but had difficulty with the internet. hopefully this is sorted out now. So this is not a question, but the " how to"  reply on post 3465.

Ok Anonymous. I just have one request: When you have tried it please also give feedback on this form. It' s not for me, although I would appreciate it, but also to those who have wondered about it and not sure if they want to try it or not. I believe every woman should enjoy this " sensation"  and intense orgasm, and sharing that would be of benefit to all. So here we go...

(I' ll explain this as if you are doing it by yourself.)

First make sure to empty your bladder. This is to make yourself relax when doing this. Relaxing is a big part of this. So when you' ve done that get a big towel and fold it underneath you on a bed. You should preferably be naked before you start... and in a warm room since it' s winter.

Start by inserting one or two fingers as deep as possible into your vagina. Press with a firm pressure, but not to hard, against the wall of your vagina close to your stomach. Start massaging this spot with your finger tips. While doing this slowly retract your fingers till you' re almost out and then slowly move back in as deep as you can. While massaging and moving deeper and slower concentrate on what you are feeling. You should be able to locate a point where this action is either extremely pleasant or it feels as if you' re giving yourself a huge pee. This is the two " extremes" , but most women get combination of the two feelings with one being more pronounced. This is your G-spot.

(PS: During the whole process, if you ever feel like you really have to pee go to the toilet and have a pee or at least try. Then resume. It is very important that you relax and enjoy it fully. Otherwise I doubt if it will work.)

Once you have your g-spot start to vary the speed and pressure with what you massage it till you get something that works best for you. Once you have the combination right you can start to stimulate you clit with your other hand. Again vary the speed and pressure of your stimulation on both the g-spot and clit till you get the best combination for yourself.

When you have the combination right, relax and let yourself fully enjoy what is happening to your body. Don' t be in a hurry, and change the speed and pressure as you feel.

You should have a very powerful orgasm after all this, but very few women have a " squirting orgasm"  during this one. It is very intense and can sometimes last a bit longer to what your use to, but enjoy it.

After this initial orgasm remove the fingers that were inside your vagina and only stimulate your clit. This should preferably be done within 10 seconds after your first orgasm finished.

You should then have a second, but different orgasm. Usually during this second orgasm a woman the " squirts" . I don' t think it is really two separate orgasms, but rather like peaces of a cake: The first one is the body of the cake and the second the icing and cherry on top.

And don' t worry if you don' t succeed the first time. Repeat everything and remember to relax. And you might squirt a lot and your might also only squirt a little... but there is al lot of things that determine this. And you can have multiple orgasms of these in a row... only with water breaks in-between to catch your breath. Most I' ve given in succession is seven... and al seven times she had " squirting orgasms" .

I hope these instructions will help you. Give feedback, good or bad, on how you experienced it. Haven' t had bad feedback ever, except that it' s a bit " weird"  the first time, but after that there' s no turning back.

So enjoy and I (and the rest) will be waiting for your feedback. :)

no comment

Posted by: happy wife | 2013-12-28

My husband told me about this. I have never heard of squirting. So one night we decided to try. He started out massaging my gspot then he began to perform oral on me. After about twenty minutes the feeling came over me and for the first time I started to push out instead of sinching up. Be for long I shot a gusher all over his face and coated his hair. For the first time I had a unbelievable orgasm. Dont get me wrong my husband can make me orgasm and I really satisfy me. This was very different.. enjoyed so much. Thanks for the help.

Reply to happy wife
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-06-04

Oh, and before I forget. You can use a vibrator on your clit for the stimulation. That also can work wonders and makes the " amount of work"  you or your partner has to do a lot less...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-06-04

I know not everybody gets it right the first few times. It took me and my gf of that time at least 10 tries or more before we finally got it right. But we tried al lot of different things and I/we learned a lot during that time.

But back to your feedback... The orgasms are amaizing even though you don' t squirt. I' ve seen a remarkable difference in the intensity of the orgasms when you use this technique.

Glad to hear you enjoy it.  -)

Reply to Mr G

Following the instructions and having tried it twice, I have probably had the MOST amasing orgasms!!!
No squirting yet, but who cares, its feels damn awesome!!!! Very strong.

Great, i' ll be trying it tonight!!