Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010/04/27

&quot soap free" 

I see there''s no dermatologist on the panel but not sure who to ask... which ingredient is " soap" ? I''ve seen products described as " soap free"  but contain stuff like sodium laureth sulphate and I thought this was " soap" ?

Hallo Kay
The safest "soap free" soap to use if you have a skin condition is aqueous cream.
Soaps contain sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, sodium palmate and similar ingredients, all of which are the results of reacting solid fats (tallow, coconut oil, and palm kernel oil respectively) with lye.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo Kay

Reply to cyberdoc