Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2011/04/11

&quot Rash under arm" 

Hi Doc, I hv used everything for sensitive skin(roll on& underarm spray), but still am itchi, especially under the one armpit.Whenever I shave, its getting worse. A dark red mark appear under my arm, even if I spray my clothing before putting it on.The itchiness normally starts when the spray gets dry under my arm, very irritating and embarrassing when in a company.If I dont shave and spray then its fine until I start again, when at home I rather dont put something on and go wash regularly when sweaty, but what do I do when not at home?The red mark is only under the one arm, but the other arm is also very sensitive for most sprays.Please help, doc. thanks

Hallo Belinda
you may have a fungal infection of the armpit and may need to use medication like Lamisil or even an antifungal/cortisone combination for a few weeks. Let your GP or a dermatologist have a look at the area to make a proper diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/11

Hallo Belinda