Posted by: Angel G | 2008-11-07

&quot Perhaps Depressed" 

Hi, Please don' t judge me by this mail

I' m 45yrs old and married for 20yrs. About 2 years ago a married a 38yr old woman I worked with at the time had a crush on me. I did not know about her feelings towards me until she made it known. I just ignored it because Iv' e never been unfaithful towards my wife or family. Then when we were on a conference out in the mountains with the company she decided to sneak into my tent in the middle of the night and hoped into my bed naked. We ended up having sex. That woman started to idolise me and made me believe the sun rose by my feet. Then she started taking me to hotel rooms. I wanted to end the realtionship after the 1st session we had but she would cry and keep asking if she' s not good enough for me. Sadly, I always gave in to her as she always told me about her difficult upbringing and her dad abusing her mom. I always consoled her and would share my life with her as well. I' ve drawn the line but ca' n get her off my mind. She' s really charming and beautiful and is always there when I call on her for assistance. Now she' s wants to leave her husbans and wants me to marry her. She' s prepared to be my 2nd wife (Muslim culture allows for it, providing the 1st wife says yes). I' ve not slept with her for atleast 1year and always wor a condom.
What do I do???

You allowed her to manipulate you. Prior abuse or difficult upbringing is no excuse for what she did, or for your actions, either. Does Mulsim culture encourage you to take as your second wife, someone already married and cheating on ehr husband ?

Posted by: Angel G | 2008-11-07

I forgot to mention that this makes me feel " low"  all the time

Reply to Angel G