Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/10/10

&quot my"  dearest CS

How are you doing ? Did your kitty-kat ever return? Or dis he not return this time?

I read a reply from you just now and I thought you know why you are so loved ? Because you don' t sugar coat things. You say it as it is and klaar!

Whether it' s what you WANT to hear or not CS is going to give it to you straight. You dont mind making enemies in the process. And that I love and respect about you.

Things going good at the moment in my life (touch wood!) thanks to cipralex?

Hope you have a lovely weekend - i' ll be in the garden - just love this time of the year when we can start making the garden pretty again.

Love Mom

Thanks. Long ago I decided that I think sugar-coating is bad for everyone's diet.
No, Megamoggy hasn't returned, though the head security guy at the neighbouring complex who I had spoken to about this months ago, just told me he is CERTAIN he has seen MM around within the complex on several occasions, and thinks someone there has taken him in, possibly a woman who has numerous cats. But as dogs other than little yappy ones are not allowed there, many more residents apparently have or adopt cats. So I'll have to explore that. He was a very loving cat, but one always knows that his stomach rules, and he'd stay wherever the food was better ! It'd be nice to find him again, above all to know he didn't come to a nasty or painful end, and that he was safe and happy.
Now that we have Minimoggy, the little grey lady I adopted after he departed, I wonder what he'd think of that. And as the house is filled with the rubble of my sorting out all of my late mother's papers and belongings, he might cause havoc in the house exploring and enthusiastically knockin g things over, which was always one of his specialities. So, we'll see if I can locate him, before making any other decisions