Question
Posted by: desire | 2010-06-14

&quot morning after pill" 

I have been on antibiotics and finished them on Saturday (12 June 2010). I am on Traphasil contraceptives. I know that I am now " unsafe"  for the next 7 days. This morning me and my fiancé  had sex with a condom and later realized that the condom slipped off. I went to the pharmacy and purchased the morning after pill. I would like to know if the morning after pill will have a effect on the contraceptive that I am currently using? e.g a period I will be " unsafe" ?

Dear Desire

The morning after pill will not disturb your normal contraceptive pill which you should continue as usual. If you had needed the morning after pill for a missed pill then it would be recommended that you use a condom or be abstinent for 7days. Hope this helps.

3
Posted by: asanda | 2010-06-18

how many times r u allowed to use the morning after pill.

Reply to asanda
Posted by: asanda | 2010-06-18

Reply to asanda
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-15

Dear Desire

Reply to sexologist