Question
Posted by: desire | 2010/06/14

&quot morning after pill" 

I am using Traphasil contraceptives. I have been sick and my doctor prescribed Antibiotics. I have finished my Antibiotics on Saturday (12 June 2010). I know that I am now " unsafe"  for the next 7 days. This morning I had sex with my fiancé e but only later realized that the condom slipped off during sex. I bought the " morning after pill" . I would like to know if there will be a period that I would now be " unsafe"  due to the " morning after pill"  too?

You should continue to use extra precautions for 2 weeks after completing the antibiotics.

1