Question
Posted by: Rusty | 2010/08/13

&quot Lug-suiweraar" ??

Ons bly in redelike ou huis (50jaar) in Strandarea. Agv plankvloere ens het ons die apparaat aangekoop wat glo die lug suiwer dmv filtrering (gooi water en bv lavender-geurmiddels in)
ons het een in die hoofslaapkamer en ander een in sitkamer. My vraag is hoe effektief is hierdie apparate? Het ons R1000 in die water gegooi?

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Many air purifiers are not very effective, and I must say that one involving water and lavendar sounds like it might be one of these. But to know for sure you'd need to send me the type/make of purifier. Simple methods like good ventilation - opening doors and windows, using fans, and reducing inddor pollution at source, should be practised even if you have an effective air purifier. There are purifiers that help remove pollutants, but often they don't remove a lot of the particles, such as those involved in allergy for example.

5
Posted by: Ria | 2016/01/07

Would like to know if the Kitz would also help with gasses from vehicles as we live next to a VERY busy road .... ?

Reply to Ria
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/13

Have you find one that's effective yet? We are 6 people in a 1 bed flat and we're all sick

Posted by: EnviroHealth Expert | 2010/08/23

I have written to the manufacturers for details on how the purifier works, and I''ll see if I can find an example to look at. Will keep you posted.

Reply to EnviroHealth Expert
Posted by: RUSTY | 2010/08/20

We purchased the KITZ purifier from dischem/P &  Pay.
Thanx!

Reply to RUSTY
Posted by: EnviroHealth Expert | 2010/08/17

Reply to EnviroHealth Expert