Question
Posted by: kj | 2012-06-12

&quot in search on the g spot" 

HI im 24/female,
i started having sex around 5 years ago,out of which 2.5 years me and my partner were in a long distance.so technically i have sexual experience of around 3 years.im not quite sure if i ever had a vaginal orgasm.i have been trying to find it myself but i land up with no result as it is described..and lately i noticed that i let out lot of fluid while fingering myself,could it possibly be urine? i didn''t have any intense orgasmic feeling.the only way i guess i have reached the orgasmic feeling is through clitoris massaging.
as per medical history, last year i suffered from severe uti and was hospitalized, sex after that was a little painful followed by lot of burning.
we do not have regular sexual intercourse as we see each once in 2 to 3 months.
more over as great as feeling described by people im stressed about not having an orgasm and continuously trying by myself.

Good way to start to find out how and where you like it. Read more on the g-spot at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot
and keep on looking. There are some literature that claim that not all women have a g-spot... Do not get stressed - you do not have to get the g-spot for a great orgasm! Just enjoy the intimacy with your partner and you will get there. It is normal to have a burning painful experience if you do not have regular sex, especially as you often are so excited you forget to prepare 'the playground' properly. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: NerdBoy | 2012-06-13

TRY GOOGLE

Reply to NerdBoy
Posted by: Girlie | 2012-06-12

Have you tried a girl-on-girl action? You will definately find your Gspot galfriend

Reply to Girlie
Posted by: XXX | 2012-06-12

If you read the archives above you will see that most women do not climax by simple penetration.You need to play with your clitoris whilst your man is thrusting into you

Reply to XXX
Posted by: kj | 2012-06-12

ADDITIONAL INFO-
i enjoy sex..sex life has been good. Its just i want to know if i have ever reached orgasm and if now how to, I''m able to orgasm through clitoris stimulation.

Reply to kj
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-12

Reply to sexologist