Posted by: RP | 2009-04-06

&quot Fetish" 

Any strange " fetish"  that you guys and girls want to share with us ???

No comment

You are welcome to contact the SASHA Helpline – 0860100262. They might be able to assist you to get in touch with a sexologist as close as possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Greek God | 2009-04-06

You guys must be realy bored

Reply to Greek God
Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-06

This is not really the site you ask that

Posted by: Pierre | 2009-04-06

RP i am crazy about a woman with nice feet. It really turns me on. I like to lick, suck toes and do all those things. mmmmhhhh yes lets leave it there.

Reply to Pierre