Posted by: mb | 2009-07-16

&quot Feline Greenies" 

Does anybody know of any dangers this treat holds for cats? I fed my cat 2 last night for the first time, and he got really sick. (vomited repeatedly, not eating) I found some stuff on the internet that suggests the stuff is really bad, and I' m very worried. (altough most of the problems have happened in dogs, and I can' t find any specific references to problems with cats)

The first time he vomited I saw at least one of the treats in the vomit, still whole, but not sure if it' s all come out or if one might still be stuck somewhere. (the internet articles suggest that the treats don' t digest and then create intestinal blockages)

Any info anyone might have would be appreciated!!

Dear MB
I am not a vet but I know that my vet sells it? It is not a hit with my pets though...The ingredients do not seem to have a risk for causing intestinal obstruction?

Posted by: mb | 2009-07-16

sorry, meant to post this in cybervet!!! Please ignore!!!

Reply to mb