Question
Posted by: Marc Saltzman | 2008/09/19

quote for article?

I’ m hoping you’ d be up or a quick chat (via phone or email) for an article I’ m writing for Inc. magazine’ s website.

The topics is simply “ Keep Your Keyboard &  Mouse Clean." 

Description: In the business world, keeping your computer equipment is not only important to keep it working properly but also to keep you healthy. An amazing amount of germs can live in a keyboard and mouse. This is a how-to article going over the basics of unplugging your keyboard and mouse from the computer tower first, and then using Q-Tips, compressed air, rubbing alcohol and maybe a damp cloth . etc.

Can you please help?

Marc

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Please contact the OCSA office for my contact details. Will assist, as I can, with pleasure.