Posted by: Nameless | 2009-05-25

“ Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.” 

this is making me feel paranoid! who can I trust? how do you know what people' s REAL motives are....?

You don't really need to KNOW their real motives, only to have a reasonable idea of what they might do, and what would be to their advantage, and that's usually not too obscure.
I think the quote is referring to official statements. When a politician insists that X is not happening, you can bet that it is. When MNet tells us there are no problems with the voting on Idols, we know there is

concentrate on your OWN motives......and remember YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT EITHER WAY!