Posted by: Corrie | 2009-02-06

&quot Civil Servant Syndrom" 

Dear Dr DyberShrink

I have listed my e-mail address above.

Would you perhaps be able to hear my story, but not at this forum.

If so, do you have an e-mail address where I could send the informiaton/ details to?

Or alternatively I could give you my cell no, but I am hesitant in putting it here on this public forum.

Is there any other means/ or way that I could communicate with someone to get my head sorted out.

Kindly could you let me know.

Thank you,

Sorry Corrie, Kannie !
I can't deal with querstions by e-mail.
Two alternatives. If you want some preliminary advice, post your question anonymously in this forum ( with NO e-mail adress, which isn't compulsory ) and outline what is worrying you. You'll be completely anonymous. Secondly --- see a good local shrink or counsellor, with whom you can discuss anything in priivacy and confidentially.