Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/03/16

&quot Bumps/Pimples"  between my legs

More or less 5 years ago i''ve started to have " pimple"  like/bumps between my legs. It starts with a painful bump/pimple and then a week or 2 later if you press it, puss and jelly blood comes out of it. And it is a recurring thing on different places! I feel so ashamed by it that i don''t want intercourse with my husband anymore! i am overweight but am loosing weight now. please can you advise of anything that i can take that can take it away?

Hallo Me
Try Bactroban on the area as soon as you notice the start of a reddish pimple and bath with an antiseptic soap. It is probably caused by Staph aureus bacteria, which grow on our skin normally but tend to increase in warm moist areas, causing pimples occasionally.

2
Posted by: ANON | 2011/03/17

These are boils. Use flaxseed oil in your diet. U can get it from dischem and have it with breakfast. This will eliminate those.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/17

Hallo Me