Posted by: P | 2009-02-25

&quot Bean"  comes out when urinating

I went twice to the washroom today and both times I noticed a small yellowish thing in the water before flushing. It looks like a kidney bean or so, but as small as two parallel grains of rice, and it' s kind of yellow. It also has a needle-like thing attached to it. It' s like a hair on a bald head, to be more precise. And both times the thing looked exactly the same. I threw the first away after looking at it but I kept the second one when I noticed the recurrence of the incident. What is this and what can I do? I' m worried. Besides, I can saw my urine is not clear, it looks like mixed with some kind of powder (tiny visible grains). And it' s dark yellow in colour too, but it has always had that colour.

Dear P
Please show this to your doctor , it may be a parasite. I also think you have to have your urine tested and sent to the Lab for Microscopy.