Question
Posted by: quotation | 2011/10/13

quotation

When you can look a thing dead in the eye, acknowledge that it exists, call it exactly what it is, and decide what role it will play in your life, then my Beloved, you have taken the first step toward your freedom.

(Iyanla Vanzant)

I was going to call a spade a spade, but couldn't find its eye to look into

2
Posted by: Sensible | 2011/10/13

It is sad that in some instances these " motivational speakers"  or " life coaches"  do not take thier own advice. Have you seen your previous Iyanla lately? She has lost all the millions, property, cars, etc and is living in some dilapidated house. She is now making home-made soaps and lotions. Sad huh! I guess it''s hard to practice what you preach.

Reply to Sensible