Question
Posted by: quotation | 2011-07-29

quotation

" Anything you don''t understand, you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say God did it." 

Carl Sagan

I once met Carl Sagan, who seemed to me a bit full of himself. Famous for an old TV series about the universe

2
Posted by: Elizabeth | 2011-07-30

Well, I certainly don''t do that. The only thing remotely close to that that I have ever said is that if God did create man in His likeness, I am not impressed with the design. I think the male sex organs are the biggest joke the Creator could have played on man. Simply the fact that the same organ is used for urinating and for sex I find ludicrous. I have heard claims that women suffer penile envy. If there is one thing that I am thankful for it is that I don''t have a bunch of paraphernalia hanging between my legs.

Reply to Elizabeth