Question
Posted by: quotation | 2010/08/02

quotation

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home  but, unlike charity, it should end there.

Clare Booth Luce
US diplomat, dramatist, journalist, &  politician (1903 - 1987)

I wish Clare couold speak to the daft minister wanting to impose draconian Chinese-style censorship on the Internet in South Africa. Censorship should not only start at home, but should NOT start within governments. You can't restrict what adults can be allowed access to, to the limit of what infants can benefit from, keeping adults to the Tellietobbies standard. Rather consider it child abuse for parents to allow children unrestricted and uncontrolled and unpatrolled access to the web.

1