Question
Posted by: quotation | 2010/05/28

quotation

I have been posting quotations for close to 5 years under the name “ quotation” .

If anyone needs to post a quotation –  please leave my “ quotation”  name alone. Please be original and use your own name.

I will not post a quote for some time. CS and his cat will pick up when I am back. quotation

I know that we will sorely miss you, as your quotes are always entertaining and insightful. As I don't see any messages posted after I have responded to a posting, I wasn't aware that anyone was taking your name in vain, but I do hope nobody offended you and led to your deciding to stop posting. Anyone who has ever tried this sort of thing knows how much work it takes to make this work, and to make it appear effortless !
Do come back soon - I and my cat will miss you !

2
Posted by: copycat | 2010/05/29

Yikes - sorry. Thought we had to label them quotations so that CS would know that the posts weren''t NB.

Reply to copycat