Question
Posted by: quotation | 2010/05/22

quotation

" You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it." 

Dr. Adrian Rodgers, 1931

Sounds like a useful statement of the problem. I wonder what he thought was the solution

2
Posted by: H | 2010/05/25

Whatever the solution, he saw the current state of SA: die bakhand mentaliteit van die nuwe suid afrikaners

Reply to H