Question
Posted by: quotation | 2009-11-03

quotation

Don' t knock the weather. If it didn' t change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn' t start a conversation.

Kin Hubbard
(1868 - 1930)

HM, looks changeable today.
Anyone noticed if you follow the Weather24 forecasts in DSTV, how bizarre and inaccurate they are ? They predict different temperatures and weathers for the same day, and come up with peculiar forecasts they unpredictably correct, especially for late in any week. They'll suggest the temperature will plunge from 32 to 16 overnight, than a day later will decide it won't change at all. I think my cat is a better forecaster when she says nothing at all about the weather

1

HM, looks changeable today.