Question
Posted by: Ron Levin | 2010/04/12

"  theredbodyguard.co.uk" 

Current issue Health24.com refers to the role of tomatoes in the prevention of cancer, especially prostate. The feature refers to CANSA, Willetts W.C.(1999) for its source.
I wonder if you are aware of my paperback book " The Red Bodyguard"  which provides a condensate of over 200 published scientific studies specifically focused on tomatoes and their health benefits. Published by Icon Books in UK, it was reviewed in S.African media, is distributed in S.Africa, USA, Canada, Australia and has been translated and published in Asia. I commend you and your readers to it. In the unlikely event of difficulty obtaining a copy, please let me know.
Greetings
Ron Levin F.R.Pharm.S.

Dear Ron
Thank you so much for this information about your book regarding tomatoes and their health benefits. They are indeed on of nature's wonders.
I shall keep a look out for your book.
Best wishes with the book

1

Dear Ron
I shall keep a look out for your book.
Best wishes with the book