Question
Posted by: Dinky | 2011/08/01

quite painful

hi there, about 2 weeks ago, i had a serious pain in my left leg, it went away. Now since yesterday i have this same type of pain in my hip, and just above my hip. i am 28 years old and not very active ( Sport wise) . What could this be. Please help?

Dinky

You will have to consult your doctor to establish if you have a deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Unfortunately, there are other possibilities and as you do not supply me with a lot of information, I strongly feel that you will have to consult your doctor for an examination.