Question
Posted by: Junita | 2012/05/17

Quit Smoking Dream

My biggest dream is to quit my stupid habit of smoking but I''m terribly scared to stop. I have no confidence that I will succeed and am beginning to think that I''m simply an addictive person. I''m not in charge of my life - my cigarettes are. How on earth do I change this perception?

Junita

You can consult a psychologist for psycho therapy or a registered hypnotherapist. Alternatively, you can ask your doctor for a script for Champix. Champix does have a lot of side effects, so read the information leaflet carefully and be aware of what to look out for, when using it.