Question
Posted by: H | 2010/03/17

Quit smoking

Please help I am trying to quit the ciggies, (now day 20), but one of the side effects it seems is constipation, and this is one of my probs. Aside from eating more salads and fruits, as I have no intention of picking up too much weight, (already picked up at least 3 - 4kg) what else can I do or take for my tummy to come right. I suspect that is where the 3 - 4 kg''''s sitting.

Also any ideas on moods ? I am also tempremental and irritable !!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i suggest a liver detox to move toxins out your system. Use Boldocynaria from Vogel and make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water. Vegetables generally has more fiber than sales.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za