Question
Posted by: Caroline Wentzel | 2012/08/16

Quistion

I want to know my face feel swolen im very tired and my7 whole body is painfull

Caroline

Unfortunately, you do not provide me with much information and I would like to know your age, if you have any chronic conditions and if you receive any treatment. It is important to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. It is possible that you are anemic or that you are suffering from metabolic disease, like an underactive thyroid, diabetes, heart disease or liver disease. In light of all these possibilities, you will have to consult your doctor as soon as possible.