Question
Posted by: 25kg | 2009-09-17

Quineo

I have three questions:

Is it healthy to lose 1 kg a week? If I make my goal 15kg in 17 weeks will that be healthy? I don' t want stretched marks, or my breast to be gone etc? I am following one of your prog.rams on the site, etc, I have 25kg to lose

Does one get stretch marks from weight gain, or weight loss or both?

Is quineo a good source of protein? I can' t eat oat and rice (bloats me a lot), is quineo kind of like oats?

Dear 25 kg
Weightloss of between 0,5 and 1 kg per week is not unhealthy. Your goal is reasonable. When people gain a lot of weight the skin is stretched by the fat deposits and when you lose that fat the skin may retain its stretched appearance. Dermatologists use laser treatment and Retin A which is successful in removing stretch marks. So contact your nearest Dermatologist for a consultation if you should develop such marks. Quinoa is a reasonable source of plant protein, but legumes (dry, cooked beans, peas, lentils and soy products) are a much better source. So if legumes do not cause bloating use them as a source of protein. I believe that quinoa is related to certain types of tumble weed.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-18

You cant lose without losing your breast .I lost 12kgs and my breast shrank .I think thats inevitable .