Question
Posted by: Zaza | 2010/02/26

quick question

I am worried about my cycle, and I do not know if I ovulate in this regard. Everytime during my periods I experience blood with raw egg like mucous and very strechty and feel pains on my left abdomen. I usually feel and have ovulation signs during my periods, especially on the 2nd day of the cycle. My cycle is 28 days long but I don not see or feel ovulation signs anywhere in the cycle except when I have periods. What could be happening?

This is normal for a period and does not indicate ovulation. You should check your mucus specifically around Day 12 -14 of your c ycle.