Question
Posted by: Lhoza | 2012/01/23

quick deep sleep after premature ejaculation

I have a problem with my boyfriend, we used to enjoy great sex almost everyday 3 times or less a night.I dont expect him to be superman and perfom as we first met but HEY! something is very wrong.2 minutes him penetrating me is enough to make him come and I''m left wanting and frustrated.whats worrying me is that after he ejaculates, 3 minutes is too much for him to be awake, he literally goes to a deep sleep and snores.I love him to bits and have tried to express my frusration gently seeing that this is sensitive and might bruise his ego and he is just a person who doesnt discuss anything.Please help.

It is natural for you to be frustrated. What you describe can leave one feeling dissatisfied, however, the average time for a man to ejaculate after vaginal penetration is 2-3 minutes and after orgasm it is natural for him to feel sleepy. Women usually take 12- 15 minutes to reach orgasm. It is necessary for you to tell your boyfriend how it makes you feel. You will need to explain, in a gentle way, that you need more time to be stimulated and aroused, perhaps before penetration, so that you are not left feeling frustrated.

3
Posted by: Lhoza | 2012/02/01

Thank you so much, I must say that things have improved and he took note of my dissatisfaction and is really trying hard to please me and satisfy me.I also withdraw sometimes when I feel he might be coming and take things slow.I must also admit that I take time to reach orgasm and sometimes I never at all although I have enjoyed every moment of the intimacy, I''m also working on my self as well.

Reply to Lhoza
Posted by: Rex | 2012/01/24

Tell him that he is selfish and should read about how to avoid premature ejaculation. It can be done, don''t let him tell you otherwise.

Reply to Rex
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/23

Reply to sexologist