Question
Posted by: VIRAAN | 2011/02/23

queston

i want to try Viagra just for fun or to have more sex with my girlfriend are there any side effects for the herbal type as well .
i m 36 healthy and fit and have a family history of heart problems so i m not sure if this will be a prblem
tanx

Viagra will not increase your sex drive or give you the ability to have more sex.

The herbal stuff can be harmful and dangerous to your health.

5
Posted by: topdog | 2011/02/25

(Me )i wud not comment if i were u,as u also comment a whole lot of crap.read my reply carefully before u pass judgment(MORON)

Reply to topdog
Posted by: me | 2011/02/25

Topdog what a question...:-(, he would have wrote all of that if he wanted everybody to know...If people cant support and give advices then why do you comment? We need help on this site not criticism and all the crap...

Reply to me
Posted by: Rob | 2011/02/24

Never use it before consulting your doctor....it can kill you!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: topdog | 2011/02/24

ok  how long do u last or howmany rounds do u go with ur girlfriend,how old are u....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/24

Reply to sexologist