Question
Posted by: curious | 2012-04-25

questions at the gynae

I have a new gynae, and his questions included the normal last cycle etc, but he also asked about my libido level and if I reached sexual satisfaction ( orgasm) I did answer him, but found the questions unrelated to my health, why would a gynae ask such questions

If you look at the questions in this forum, many women complain of these problems and they are certainly gynae questions.Many women are shy to mention these problems so it is a good idea to ask directly.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-28

Posted by: Nini | 2012-04-25

Okay those are strange questions indeed. I have had 3 different gynea''s in the last 4 years and never was I asked anything relating to my sexual habits - except of course if intercourse hurt or not. But that''s a normal question.

Reply to Nini