Posted by: Mommy to be | 2008-11-25

Questions about pregnancy

I recently found out that am pregnant, and its my first baby, my body is very small and iam thin, my weight is 48.6kg and know i want to know if i will deliver my baby normal and will i have complicates afterwards, my back is very sore but my home docter said it is my kidneys and that i have bladder invectin is it something to worry about?? and will my back give me more problems later in my pregnancy?? And i what to know if i can breastfeed my baby? i have 3 breast, the third one is under my left breast and it started to grow when i found out am pregnant, will it have milk in it and will it be a problem? thank you

At this stage it is not possible to say whether you will be able to deliver normally or not. It will depend on the size of the baby later in the pregnancy. Most women have backache in pregnancy. Urinary infections must be treated as they can result in preterm labour.
You should be able to breastfeed. If the third breast is as big as the others, it may produce milk, but most times these are smaller and more rudimentary.