Question
Posted by: Questions | 2011-10-17

Questions

Hi Doc,

I have few questions:

1. I am currently on the Evra patch &  am getting married next week, next week is also my patch free week, will i get my periods next week and if we do have intercourse must he wear a condom when it is my patch free week. Then I also find no matter how carefully i work, the patch accumluate clothing fluff around the edges, is that a bad thing?

2. I have had a bad attack from mosquitos on my feet, what can i take to reduce the pimples and the itching

3. My cuticles are always a problem, they swell &  are red, what can I used to reduce that?

1. During the patch free week, you will get your period. Your husband will not have to wear a condom but you will be menstruating. The clothing fluff is not a bad thing, as the edge contains glue.

2. You can apply Neoderm and take Aterax tablets.

3. It is possible that you have a chronic fungal infection of your cuticles and I therefore, suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment.