Question
Posted by: Minny | 2009/12/18

Questions

Good day Dr
I completed my first course of clomid yesterday as I have been diagnosed with chronic anovulation and desperately want to fall pregnant. As murphy would have it, I have suddenly developed some sort of virus. I am not sure if it is a virus or the effects of the clomid. I am feverish but I can' t tell if it is a fever or hot flush. I am battling to swallow as I think my tonsils are very swollen and I also have the usual flu type aches.
I am trying not to take any medication as I don' t want it to be in my system if I fall pregnant. Can you recommend anything that is safe to use? Also I took clomid on days 5 to 9 and I am worried I am going to miss my ovulation as I am on day 10. Last thing I feel like tonight!

You can use Panado and a salt gargle. Your doctor should be tracking your cycle to see when you ovulate and you have intercourse at that time.

1