Question
Posted by: Ranzi | 2008/09/05

Questions!

Hi, I am 28 years old, since I was 13 years old I had this discharge and I need to wear a Pantyliner every single day of mylife.

I went to the Doctor then when I was 13 and he discovered that I had a blocked tube.They did an op but I still have the problem where I have to wear a pantyliner every day.

If the discharge is clear, not itchy or smelly, it is probably normal. All women have a 'normal' discharge which varies at different stages of the cycle.
I am not sure about the blocked tube unless you were sexually active at a young age or had a ruptured appendix.