Question
Posted by: Ivy | 2011/06/20

Question turns me off

Asking ime ''if I''ve come'' during intercourse mmediately turns me off!. He should be able to tell ! How politely can I tell him that I dont like that?

Beware of any assumption that "he", ( or "she") "should be able to tell". With some partners its obvious how they have reacted, others are quieter and less demonstrative. Aren't you really lucky that he pays attention and cares whether you have come or not ? Too many partners neither notice nor care

5
Posted by: Ho Hum | 2011/06/20

The fact that you are lying there munching on an apple should be an adequate answer to his question. LOL. Seriously though, I agree with the comment that you should be a bit more demonstrative (if indeed you did come) You don''t have to scream out OMG !! but a groan or exhilation of breath should give him the message. For him, him asking would make him to sound needy and would annoy me too. Oh!Oh! Oh! Oh! is also a good indication he has hit the spot !

Reply to Ho Hum
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/06/20

tell him that he read magazine too much

Reply to Gogo

I personally love it when he asks, and I love it when he wants to know how he can " do better"  so I enjoy it more. It shows caring

Posted by: Noddy | 2011/06/20

Hi Ivy,

Why don''t you give him a signal that you have had an orgasm during sex? Perhaps a sigh or a giggle, it does not have to be false, then he will know and he won''t have to ask you.

Reply to Noddy