Question
Posted by: carl | 2009-04-16

question to ladies

Everytime my bf touches my bum i become horny does it happen to every ladies? This thing started recently and up if i ' m looking my bums in the mirror i feel like to touch them and want my man.Please reply is it not funny?

the body has verious erogenous zones, areas where you find sexual arousal and stimulation. these can be the genital organs or they can extend to any other part of the body eg hair, back and even buttocks. my advice: enjoy your buttocks and accept them as prime importance for your sexuality.

6
Posted by: Nish | 2009-04-17

U not Crazy neither are u funny, When my bf does that it turns me on too but i do get very horny when he bites it hehehehe :-)
Its normal.

Reply to Nish
Posted by: Machete | 2009-04-16

How many bums do you have?

Reply to Machete
Posted by: carl | 2009-04-16

No I'  m not .I ' m a lady but he turns me on by touching my bums.

Reply to carl
Posted by: nick uwc | 2009-04-16

Are you gay?

Reply to nick uwc
Posted by: LOL | 2009-04-16

As long as it is firm, no problem.

Reply to LOL
Posted by: NATS | 2009-04-16

LOL Its normal dont worry.....u will get over it

Reply to NATS