Posted by: Desperate wife | 2009-01-12

Question to circumcised men

My husband had to be circumcised when he was a boy due to medical conditions. They had to cut away alot of skin.
I don' t have a problem with it, in fact I prefer it the circumcised way.

But now for the past 2 years we had quite alot of sex problems. It was fine the 1st 2 years but then everything just went dead. Husbands libido is zero!! I do know he have stress that also played a big roll and he never wanted to talk about the problem but after many fights and a long discussion this weekend we came to the conclusion that it' s just not much fun for my hubby since he' s circumcised. He always said it does not make a difference but I asked him how will he ever now as he never had sex the " normal"  way.

So he told me he think it' s the case since he don' t really feel every thing around the head. Rather more sensitive down the shaft or the balls.

Ok so I need your help to tell me what I can do from my side to make it nice for him??? Do any of the other circumsiced me experience the same? What type of things can I do for him to focus on the more sensitive parts then?

Sorry for the long letter but I' m desperate , we seriously need our sexlife back!!!

Several men that have been circumcised complain about the same experience – the penis head that is exposed and not protected by the skin loses some sensitivity. If the penis shaft and the balls (scrotum) are the more sensitive parts then they need to get more attention and stimulation. Normal is a relative concept and differ from person to person and relationship to relationship. The challenge that each has is to explore our own bodies and those of our partner and seek ways to meet those needs as optimally as possible and thus increase and improve our emotional closeness and sexual intimacy. Different techniques of manual rubbing the penis shaft, or orally stimulating the scrotum or even stimulating the scrotum section while penetrating can be explored.
There are several self exploration assignments and assignments for improving sexual intimacy that one could explore - You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information:

Posted by: Desperado Wife | 2009-01-13

Dankie J
Ek het nou agtergekom dis die stres van sy eie besigheid. Dis nou al 2 jaar en ons was amper onder deur en nou dat ek daaraan dink,, dit het beter gegaan toe hy stres medikasie gedink het

Ek dink hy sê  dit dalk nou net sodat ek nie moet sleg voel nie.

Gelukkig het ons ' n rock solid verhouding of al die ander plekke. Ons werk saam so sien mekaar 24/7 en ons geniet dit en is ' n goeie team. Ons kan ook ure sit en gesels en het die wê reld se respek vir mekaar. So ek dink nie daar is iets anders nie.

Reply to Desperado Wife
Posted by: J | 2009-01-13

Wel hier gaan ek.

As jul eerste paar jaar ok was, is dit duidelik nie die feit dat hy besny is wat die oorsaak is nie. Indien net die vel afgesny is, bly die kop mos nog sensitief. Hoekon sal dit nou skielik ' n probleem wees en nie vroeer nie. Al sê  hul dat ' n kaal kop se geskuur daagliks teen sy onderbroek hom effe onsensitief maak, glo ek dit nie.

Sex sit in mense se brein, indien hy langer kan uithou omrede hy minder sensiteif is, vat dit nog nie sy seksuele behoeftes weg en sy behoefte om aan jou te vat en die res nie. As dit beteken hy kan langer uithou, behoort dit dit net vir jou dinge meer aangenamer te maak en meer tyd gee om jouself te geniet.

Ander ouens smeer stallion en ander produkte aan hul koppe om die gevoel tydelik minder te maak sodat hul langer kan uithou, maar die behoefte is die hele tyd daar om seksueel te verkeer.

Iets anders (tussen julle) het verkeerd gegaan en nou lei die seks daaronder.
Jammer as ek dalk totaal verkeerd is.

Reply to J
Posted by: Bud | 2009-01-12

I have read that it does become more dead if you are curcomsised. Being one of them I must say I do not share your hubbies experiance. My advise would be to go with him to a doc to look if all is well medically, then go to a good sex therapist that could help. I would venture to say the stress is 80% of the problem the rest is himself. JUST ONE THING DO NOT LET HIM TELL YOU THAT IT IS YOU!!!! Then the last thing make it intristing for him and your self. The new cosmo has got grate tips on putting the spice back in your sex life.

Reply to Bud
Posted by: Desperate wife | 2009-01-12

We are Afrikaans
I' m south african and my hubby Italian
Will appreciate it if you can share your views

Reply to Desperate wife
Posted by: J | 2009-01-12

What culture are you.

(Yes, it is my perogative to decide with whom I want to share views.)

Reply to J