Question
Posted by: pastor | 2012/06/15

question (sorry for bieng dumb)

I just want to know ow does two woman have sex please explain

Pastor, I sincerely think you can work this out... I am sure if you Google it, you can even get graphics. Remember sexuality is also far more than a penis and vagina. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: lol spelling | 2012/06/17

ur dumb really

Reply to lol spelling
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/15

I don''t think you''re that dumb - I think you''re pretending to be dumb hoping that someone else will be dumb enough to believe that you''re as dumb as you pretend to be and then give your dumb little Brain some entertainment value!! Do you understand that - or are you just too damn dumb??
Go and entertain yourself on the Disney Channel!! This website is for serious issues - not to keep you amused!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: PASTOR | 2012/06/15

NO WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME

Reply to PASTOR
Posted by: Sarah | 2012/06/15

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....

Shame...didn''t you have Life Orientation in school?

Reply to Sarah